Jr. Treasury Analyst
Be part of a large retail company with a heavy LA presence! Have fun and work hard with an innovative retailer that services the communities in which they reside. We are seeking an experienced professional with strong reconciliations and analytical experience who also has intermediate excel skills.
- Are you a proactive individual?
- Do you thrive in a fast pace environment?
- Are you a quick thinker and problem solver?
- Are you a team player?
location: Commerce, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
experience: 3 Years
- Preferred 1-2 years Treasury/Cash Management experience
- Bank and merchant fee analysis
- Cash positioning
- Cash forecasting & modeling
- Change agent with ability to drive and achieve compliance, protocols and process standardization for treasury initiatives
- Retail industry
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and take direction
- Excellent written and communication skills are required
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Access, and Word
- Experience with POS, POSDM or any Sales Audit software
- High degree of customer focus
Please contact Shaina Dabney at (213) 289-5953 or cllick to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.