Temp to Hire opportunity for a Purchasing Manager in Lincoln!
location: Lincoln, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Make to Order Establishment. Products must be purchased in a timely manner.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders.
- Delivery scheduling and Expediting
- Responsible for maintaining electronic records in master system (goods ordered, acknowledged and received).
- Responsible for all vendor returns tracking (RMA).
- File claims on damaged materials.
- New raw material quoting / sourcing.
- Locate suppliers / manufacturers of materials.
- Supervise team of 2
- Purchasing experience
- Purchasing experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry strongly preferred
- Supervisor experience
- Strong MS Office including Excel spreadsheets, Outlook and Word
- Macola ERP experience a plus
Click to apply.
Please reach out to Stephanie Spake at 401 824 0214 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.