Senior Payroll Analyst
A large national retailer of unique lifestyle goods is looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. This role sits in their corporate headquarters in Southern New Hampshire and will handle all payroll functions while the company transitions to an new payroll software.
As a Senior Payroll Analyst, your duties will include:
- Support the Payroll Manager with day to day payroll functions, including calculations, withholdings, benefits, PTO accruals, terminations for exempt and non-exempt employees in 150 locations across forty states
- Assist with implementation of new ADP software; train employees as needed
- Acting as first point of contact for employee questions, concerns and other payroll-related matters
To qualify for the role of Senior Payroll Analyst, you will have:
- 5+ years of Payroll experience in fast-paced multi-state environment
- Experience with ADP-based software, preferably Kronos
- Previous experience working with and through a system implementation is highly desired.
This role is a contract position, expected to last about 60 days, with re-evaluation of role after system conversion is complete.
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to email@example.com
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
Multi state payroll, ADP
System conversion experience
Exempt and non-exempt payroll
Click to apply.
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.