Do you enjoy the variety an audit role can offer but not the travel that is sometimes required with it? This position requires almost NO travel!
Our client views their Internal Audit Department as a great training ground for future Managers. Their business is constantly evolving and they are seeking a talented professional who can adapt to an ever-changing environment.
location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
Specific duties include performing all phases of the audit function, including planning, execution, and completion. You will be asked to assess internal control exposure and risk, make sure that departments are following company policies and procedures, and make presentations to Management on audit results. The role offers a mixture of financial and operational audits and involves sharing ideas and best practices with subordinates, peers, and management.
To be considered for this position you should possess the following:
- One or more years of auditing experience with either a public accounting firm or from industry.
- Four year degree in Accounting or Finance.
- The ability to work independently and as part of an Audit Team while handling multiple priorities.
- An inquisitive mindset - do you enjoy solving problems and "getting to the bottom" of an issue through research?
- An outgoing personality allowing you to speak to coworkers throughout the company to obtain information and reach desired results.
- Additional designations (CPA, CIA, CISA, etc.) are preferred but not required.
Salary commensurate with experience and our client offers a comprehensive benefit package.
For confidential consideration contact Justin T. McAloon, CPA by calling 401-824-0221 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.