Accounts Receivable Manager
This position is responsible for managing large volume accounts receivable for various clients as well as supervising the Accounts Receivable Representatives. This position will be responsible for managing, controlling and reviewing all aspects of the collection functions to ensure timely collection of receivables and maintaining credit risk at the optimum level.
The position will manage a staff of up to 10 collectors, and the duties include, but not limited to, weekly meetings with individual collectors for collection updates, direct collection handling of accounts with issues, and meeting with the Finance Director for AR updates.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Essential Job Functions
- Collection of commercial accounts receivable for large clients
- Account reconciliations
- Running reports
- Decrease day's sales outstanding.
- Work with sales team to lower accounts receivable.
- Assist AR Representatives with questions, escalations, paperwork, and training.
- Review / approve multiple forms such as: refund requests, cash application offsets, credit adjustments for pricing, sales tax, and shipping and handling, write-offs, credit/rebills etc.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Accounts Payable, Billing, Credit, and Sales Tax on requests and specifically during month end closings.
- Update and maintain customer accounts.
- Run aging
- Review highest balances to ensure proper handling
Click to apply.
- At least 5 years of commercial collections experience
- Experience dealing with a large volume of corporate accounts (in excess of 200 accounts) and monthly A/R portfolio of at least 1 million.
- Commercial collections experience (has to be at least 2 full year of experience in commercial collections)
- Supervisory experience in a similar company structure.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients.
- Working with Fortune 100 customers is highly desired
- Account reconciliation and experience with reconciliation of short payments.
- Successful experience decreasing DSO (Days Sales Outstanding).
- Experience working with Sales Reps or a Sales team is highly desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
skills: Commercial Collections, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.