Senior Financial Analyst
South Shore based company with nationwide sales has engaged Randstad Professionals to identify a Financial Analyst who will work under the company Vice President of Finance in a newly created position. The company is within a fast growing industry and continues to expand under newer ownership.
So what does the position entail and what skills are required to be considered?
location: Plymouth, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Work on a variety of analysis work including budgeting, forecasting, and creating reports used by management to influence the decision making process.
- Generate monthly actual to budget reports and research variances to determine route causes and prevent further discrepancies.
- Improve processes by suggesting areas for improvement and better utilization of technology.
- Actively participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual finance meetings and offer insight into the results of operations.
- Assist with special projects and related analysis.
Required experience, skills, and education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Three or more years of experience on budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis, report generation, and with a track record of being proactive in terms of taking on more work.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, and the ability to create reports from scratch) and a strong attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills to be used in communicating throughout the company at multiple levels
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
- A "can do" attitude and be willing to do whatever it takes to succeed!
So, for all of this hard work, what do you get?
- A fun (truly, they are a fun company!) place to work. You can even bring your dog to work!
- Opportunity to work with and learn from other bright people including "C - level" management.
- Challenge! This position requires someone who likes to be challenged. Is that you?
- Location - Located in Plymouth this company is accessible from most areas of southeastern Massachusetts.
The salary range for this position is $80 - $90k. For confidential consideration contact Justin T. McAloon, CPA by calling 401-824-0221 or via email at email@example.com.
skills: Financial Analysis, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.