This is a direct hire Accounting Manager position with an emerging company in the Metro West area. This is an immediate need for a leader to join a growing company. This position will be responsible for a wide range of financial accounting duties and take on more duties as permitted (going to build around this individual).
This is an excellent opportunity to transition out of public and into a corporate role where you make a difference. You will gain exposure to a variety of areas in a leadership capacity.
location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The position will learn and take on the accounting and financial reporting functions and ensure GAAP compliance, as well as establish/strengthen accounting policies & procedures. The position will also support senior management in the budgeting and financial planning process.
- Oversee accounting functions including general ledger maintenance, reconciliations, variance and account analysis, ensure GAAP compliance, etc
- Perform fiscal closes; produce and analyze financial statements
- Assist with and prepare SEC Reporting filings
- Create, implement and maintain accounting policies and procedures and ensure GAAP compliance
- Develop and strengthen internal controls
- Assist senior management with budgeting
- Coordinate, prepare and review periodical reports and audits
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA and advanced degree is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Previous experience in public accounting is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills required. Must be able to work closely with senior executives
- Track record of success in smaller, startup environment is desired. Ability to adapt and quickly change gears is required
Click to apply.
skills: Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.