Partner Relations Manager
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Fast growing cybersecurity firm is looking for an energetic customer service superstar to act as a champion for its partner members. The Customer Success Manager will work with new customers to onboard and implement, train, and assist with marketing activities, to ensure success with technology platforms. As the liaison for our customers, the CSM will communicate frequently asked questions, suggestions for product enhancements, and strategic input on sales enablement materials and activities.
location: Bowie, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
The CSM will develop skills to become:
- The subject matter expert to the Managed IT Services Provider and how they can lead to business success;
- The guru of customer satisfaction, retention, technical support and timely responses to requests while determining corrective action independently;
- An extension of the customer's team, building a relationship, understanding challenges and helping to solve them creatively, recommending additional products and services where needed.
- Single point-of-contact for service activities, ensures consistent communication
- Develop and execute strategy for contract renewals and retention
- Ensure client satisfaction by responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Coordinate activities of appropriate personnel to resolve issues
- Call and email clients on a regular basis to maintain a strong, working relationship with client's operational and senior management personnel
- Maintain a strong knowledge base of the entire suite of products and pricing and educate clients on the product advantages
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement in determining solutions to relationship issues with client
- Manage client escalations and coordinate internal resources to ensure timely resolution.
- Be a strong team player
- Demonstrate effective communication and organizational skills
- Maintain good attendance
- Work independently with focus and open management
We are a growing and energetic team focused on being the very best at what we do! We embrace diversity and work with passion and fun while taking our business seriously. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. We are passionate about our business, and are looking for likeminded individuals that share our values and vision.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Team building events and activities
Click to apply.
skills: Marketing Communications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.