Advanced Analytics Consultant
Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in St. Louis, MO. This is a 1 year contract that will be pushed out to 2 years with good performance.
This position can work remotely and 1 week each month will need to be spent in St. Louis, MO. Travel and accommodation will be provided.
Experience with Charles River Development is a requirement and the right candidate will be considered a SME.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $80.04 - 85.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- 4+ years experience with Charles River Development Investment Management System
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Configuration, Design & Development experience
Click to apply.
skills: Business Systems Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.