Our industry-leading client located in Farmington Hill, MI is looking for a dynamic Recruiter to join their team for a 6+ month contract assignment. This role is with a cutting edge organization with a wonderful company culture.
You will be responsible for managing engineering and corporate positions nationally. You will work closely with hiring managers to develop a sourcing strategy and then implement the selection process from start to finish. You will identify and track metrics related to sourcing candidates.
location: Farmington, Michigan
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Create and own sourcing strategy by working with hiring manager to optimize social media recruitment, advertising, networking, and referrals
- Make recommendations to recruitment revise strategy when needed
- Source candidates and complete initial phone screen and skills assessment testing
- Schedule interviews
- Prepare and send offer and declination letters/email to applicants
- Manage the on-boarding processes.
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for highly technical positions, ideally in the engineering space
- Proficient in applicant tracking system
- Experienced at sourcing passive candidates, able to conduct database searches and use social media effectively
- Able to clearly articulate employee value proposition, mission, and values in a way. Proficient in cultivating and building relationships. Able to assess and judge talent.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization. Strong organizational skills, including time management. Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities. Ability to work independently and with a team. Experience driving process improvement.
- Bachelor degree highly preferred.
Click to apply.
skills: Change management, AIRS, Diversity Recruiting, SCREENING, needs analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.