Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for a Bank Teller. In the role of Bank Teller you will assists customers with their daily transactions in a timely and efficient manner, adhering to bank policy and procedure. Recognize and take advantage of selling and cross selling opportunities.
location: Woburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $27,000 - 33,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Process customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks, loan payments, check and money orders.
- Receive and disburse cash
- Answer customer's basic questions and promote/sell the bank's products and services
- Balance work and cash at the of workday
- Process night deposit bags
- Assist branch with balance at end of workday
- Be aware of any suspicious activity and report any activity to their supervisor
- Perform above duties while adhering to bank policies and procedures and following security measures
- General office duties, i.e. scan and file signature cards
- Prepare various reports as needed, i.e. Currency Transaction Report (CTR)
- Provide other administrative duties as assigned and required
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year related experience PREFERRED.
- Superior Customer service skills.
- General Math skills.
- Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
- $13-$16 per hour, to commensurate with experience
If interested, please submit your resume today to Kathleen.email@example.com
. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218.
Click to apply.
skills: Bank Deposits, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.