Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for a long term opportunity with our manufacturing client located in Wellsville, PA.
location: Wellsville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Primary responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Perform account reconciliation and generate reports / flow modules for management team
- Calculate accruals; prepare & post journal entries to general ledger
- Handle month-end, quarterly and year-end closing
- Reconcile bank accounts and work with financial institutions to resolve any issues
- Assist with audits by providing requested documentation to external auditors
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Financial discipline
- Three to five years' experience with a manufacturing company
- ERP experience, Epicore, EPICS
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.