Finance Project Coordinator
Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Project Coordinator for a contract position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Financial Project Coordinator works as part of the Business Unit Finance team providing financial support. Primary activities include Business Partnership and Advisor, Business Financial Services, and Compliance and Governance. With moderate direction, applies knowledge to complete assignments within extremely tight and strict proposal schedules.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provides Project Control and Estimating functional requirements for cost analysis and estimates for new business opportunities and project lifecycle financial management.
- Helps prepare final proposal pricing in format required by the client.
- Assists with project set-up activities and works with Project Management to design and implement Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Provides initial support to Project Management and broader finance team with financial analysis, execution, monitoring and control; and is familiar with Battelle overhead-rate structure, accounting practices, and financial systems.
- Works with moderate supervision with Project and Finance Management to help identify and mitigate business risk and helps supports Project and Finance Management with ensuring compliance with Government Contracting regulations and contractual terms.
- Bachelor degree
- 1-2 years experience with Project and Finance Management ideal
- Great with MS Office: Word and Excel specifically
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.