We are seeking for a great Senior Accountant to join a publicly traded company that prides itself for caring about people and putting their customers first. As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for maintaining the general ledger and report directly to the controller.
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
- Proper and timely entering and recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with US GAAP
- Review Accounts Payable
- Participate in the month-end close processes
- Preparing, reviewing and posting journal entries
- Assist with ongoing account reconciliation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP and internal controls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with a mid-size ERP system like Great Plains or NetSuite is strongly preferred
click to apply and I look forward to connecting with you for more details regarding this position!
skills: Great Plains, Journal Entries, Month-End Close, Netsuite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.