Accounts Receivable Associate
Accounts Receivables Specialist
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 0 Years
- Work with customers regarding past due accounts, make payment arrangements and follow up as necessary.
- Update Billing and Collection system daily.
- Research and communicate with customer on unpaid invoices.
- Send dunning letters as appropriate.
- Support District Finance Manager and Project managers in efforts to collect on accounts and report results.
- Participate and run District Cash calls where needed.
- Process and collect data for all delinquent accounts for legal or 3 rd party review.
- Develop and maintain procedures for handling credit and collections.
- Train and provide coverage as assigned.
- Measurable reduction in AR.
- Accurate and prompt response to all customer inquiries.
- 3-5 years financial / accounting / collections experience
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
- Experience using Oracle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Influencing skills and relationship building
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.