VP, Advanced Sales - Taxation
Are you an experienced Sales and Accounting Professional looking for an exciting new career?
Our Financial Services Client is in search of a Remote VP, Advanced Sales & Taxation Professional who is looking to grow in a vibrant new role.
This position will primarily be responsible for providing advanced case support to Advisors with an emphasis on Taxation Planning.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Provide guidance to Advisors seeking tax guidance related to financial planning or wealth management activities.
- Create Custom models or visuals for client situations to assist advisors in presenting solutions.
- Coordinate with other experts i the areas of asset management, trust services, business planning, estate planning, and insurance planning to deliver comprehensive case support.
- Develop advanced sales concepts, design education and training content to raise advanced planning concepts, deliver training via webinars and conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law.
- 7 years Advanced Sale Experience
- CPA required
- CLU, ChFC, CFP or JD required
- Extensive experience in planning specific taxation issues, with additional expertise desired in the areas of business and estate planning.
If interested and qualified, APPLY HERE or please call Brittany Johnston at 704.806.8327 or email resumes to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.