Leading CPA firm in Las Vegas is currently hiring for a full time Audit Manaer to execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients. Minimum 3 years in management role in public accounting..
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Be familiar and proficient with current accounting and auditing standards and techniques.
- Assess compliance by examining, analyzing, and verifying financial accounts, fixed assets and inventories, payrolls or cash accounts, grant program costs, records, reports, operating practices, documentation, and related instruments.
- Complete audit work papers and documentation for audit tests and findings.
- Help hire and build Audit department
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Proficient in Excel
- Quckbooks experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Team player that can work independently
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and toll you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interview with the employer fact to face-we will move quickly.
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume or email Ryan.Curnel@randstadusa.com. Not ready to apply but want to learn more; please call Ryan Curnel at 702-359-0227
skills: Branch Audit, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.