This position would support the current IT Program Manager doing administrative activities such as: creating and managing a program schedule view, attending critical program meetings to document minutes, and creating and updating program status reports and other critical program documents on a weekly basis. This is a very large, complex infrastructure program with lots of stakeholders. We need someone that learns quickly to get up to speed on the program as soon as possible.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $17.00 - 18.57 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Coordinates projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves problems.
- Identifies and analyzes requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous administrative experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.