Randstad is partnering with a global industry leader to hire an results-oriented Payroll Specialist in the fast growing market of Westerville, OH!
location: Westerville, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Input data from time sheets, production records, or individual time cards to computerized payroll system.
- Responsible for balancing payroll runs, producing federal, state and local tax payments, and answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with ADP/ProBusiness systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply!
You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
skills: ADP Taxware
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.