Location: Oakland, CA 94612
Pay Rate: $50 p/h
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to email@example.com
location: Oakland, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Top Daily Duties
- Provides day to day operational and tactical supervision of staff and processes in the development of a Regional Revenue Cycle business unit
- Responsible for identification and implementation of key revenue cycle initiatives for the business unit by assembling and managing necessary resources
- Billing operations, including the management and oversight of work queues in EPIC to assist in cycle times within defined parameters
- Monitors performance results through observations, audits, statistical data analysis & operational reports, to achieve & sustain target operational metrics & address deficiencies by developing & implementing action plans, process improvement & employee development
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- Five (5) years of relevant, progressive experience in a management role
- Three (3) years of concurrent experience in a revenue cycle capacity in an acute hospital environment. (healthcare experience is required)
- Working knowledge of revenue cycle including: Insurance coverage, benefits and authorization requirements
- Must be able to supervise a group of 38 employees
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.