Part of the Operations Finance team, with involvement in financial reporting/analysis, monthly/annual closing, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, and balance sheet reconciliations.
location: Winchester, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $23.00 - 24.39 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Provide detailed, timely, and accurate analysis for month-end close requirement including journal entries and reconciliations.
- Provide informative analysis for operations including significant operating variances on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Assist with various audit and SOX requests
- Fixed Asset/Capital Tracking & Reporting
- Support Operations team with ad-hoc requests
- Weekly Spend Reviews
BS/BA in Accounting or Finance.
- Five years experience in finance/accounting, some of which must be in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong computer systems skills, with advanced knowledge of spreadsheets as well as mainframe systems and databases (Excel - pivot tables/v-lookups)
- Excellent analytical, detail-oriented, and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- SAP Experience is a plus
- Must be willing to work well in a dynamic changing environment
- This role is 45-50 hours/week and may require additional time for key deadlines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.