Budget Management Specialist
Do you delight in analyzing and digging in to address the nuances of complex budgets? Detail, accuracy, focus, structure-these are all targets for the continued elevation of successfully supporting the business in this role. This candidate organizes, tracks and maintains key financial inputs and outputs on behalf of the Marketing team. Additionally, this team member develops and designs business processes, database structures and reporting packages.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 32.14 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Activities of the star performer in this role are intentionally purposed to:
- Support purchase order to invoice reconciliation.
- Lead and manage monthly financial accruals process and periodic cost reporting.
- Manage the operation of routine processes, identifying accounting discrepancies and monthly budget reconciliations.
- Interact daily with business partners to advance the workflow and accuracy in managing financials.
- Collaborate with analytics to perform moderately complex analyses of project costs, market- and plan-specific business goals and program effectiveness.
A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with demonstrated relevant experience is required. The ideal qualified candidate has not less than 2 years of experience with a track record of success in problem solving, analysis and reporting. Healthcare, Medicare, or Marketing experience is preferred and may likely collapse your learning curve. Passion for the details! Attention to detail and organizational skills are required
for this success in this position. Applicant must have basic familiarity with, and experience in, accounting office practices. The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. Experience with or general knowledge of databases like QuickBase, Sequel, Access, or Tableau positions you for success.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; sees hidden problems; doesn't stop at the first answers; excellent at honest analysis
- Organizational Agility - Knowledgeable about how the organization works; how to get things done (formal channels and informal network); and the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures
- Priority Setting - Spends his/her time on what's important; quickly zeros in on the critical few and puts the trivial many aside; quickly senses what will help or hinder accomplishing a goal; creates focus
- Dealing w/ Ambiguity - Effectively copes with change; shifts gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.