A company located in Sorrento Valley is seeking a Benefits Analyst for a 12-month opportunity. On a day to day basis, the Benefits Analyst will be fielding employee inquiries regarding to benefits eligibility and plan features.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Resolve administrative issues/inquiries in regards to employee benefit plans and eligibility
- Process reimbursements and plan changes
- Partner with third party vendors/benefit plan administrators
- 3+ years of HR experience, specializing in benefits administration
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
Click to apply now or email your resume to Russell.Morris@RandstadUSA.com
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.