Established Software Company in the East Bay is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the team. Responsible for compiling and analyzing the organization's financial status by collecting, monitoring, studying data, and recommending actions.
location: Emeryville, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports, analyses and forecasts recurring revenue performance.
- Builds and maintains standard P&L reports for the corporation.
- Calculates commissions for sales organization.
- Extracts data from multiple sources and structuring organized logic.
- Performs accurate variance analysis for revenue, cost of sales, operating expenses, capex and headcount.
- Aids in the preparation of materials for the Board of Directors.
- Aids with monthly reforecasting process, collecting inputs from business units and ensuring changes are clearly understood.
- Designs reports to facilitate managements' understanding of their spending trends.
- Prepares ad-hoc analysis and reporting for executive team.
- Be a value-added partner to functional leaders and use a collaborative approach in working relationships.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or accounting.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of FP&A experience, preferably in the software industry.
- Strong understanding of financial statements.
- Advanced Excel data manipulation skills required: logical, pivots, lookup, reference, and financial.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines.
- Comfortable with approaching problems and finding solutions with ambiguous data.
- Exceptional attention to detail and good communication skills.
- MBA degree strongly preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
- Familiarity with Adaptive preferred.
- Understanding of software revenue recognition preferred.
For immediate & confidential consideration, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Excel, Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.