Would you like to be apart of a company culture that promotes leadership within its staff? Do you like to solve problems by working through numbers and research? Do you like working around a team that is willing to teach and show you how to succeed? If so we are looking for you. Fast growing biotech company in Alameda is looking for a sharp Accounts Payable Specialist to join their accounting team.
location: Alameda, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Process weekly payment run for checks, ACH, E-Card, and wire transfers.
- Review and process invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Process check requests, upload invoice spreadsheet and Concur files.
- Sort incoming mail and e-mail.
- Respond to internal/external inquiries.
- Audit employee expense reports for company compliance
- Responsible for gathering data from SAP and Concur for reporting
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- ?SAP, Oracle, Concur
Click to apply.
skills: Oracle, SAP, Accounts Payable, Concur, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.