Sage 100 or relevant ERP
Highly confidential information
High level communication
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $31 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Strong contract interpretation, revenue recognition skills and understanding of rebillable expenses are the key to company profitability. You will work with sponsor accounting teams and our internal professional project teams and be responsible for all Accounts Receivable functions and projects being completed accurately and on-time. You will use your superior customer service and problem solving skills to resolve, challenges or issues as they arise, while maintaining communication with the Controller.
- 5-7 years of Accounts Receivable experience utilizing Sage 100, MAS 90 or comparable ERP system
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred - major in accounting/business preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience in job costing
- Experience in professional services preferred
- Clinical research or Biopharma experience is a plus
skills: Excel, MAS 90, SAGE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.