Talent Acquisition Partner
A fortune 100 consumer services company, is currently seeking a dynamic and process driven Talent Acquisition Partner for an immediate long term contract opening. The Talent Acquisition Partner serves as a partner to the business in identifying, engaging, assessing and on boarding top talent. This is a long term engagement through June of 2019.
Talent Acquisition Partner responsibilities include:
- Initiate, develop and execute comprehensive, compelling sourcing strategies that attract top talent within various business lines and fields
- Full cycle recruiting primarily supporting engineering and technical across all functions and geographies of the business
- Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders across multiple functions and works continuously to remain informed on client group
- Serves as a SME and resource to hiring managers on external market conditions, and all aspects of the recruitment process including compliance, sourcing, recruitment marketing, interview & selection, and offer negotiation
- Partners effectively with hiring managers to determine staffing solutions and identify, engage, assess and onboard talent including recruitment strategy.
- Manages candidate flow and ensures a positive experience at all stages of the recruitment process
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Business, Psychology or Human Resources is highly preferred
- Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts.
- Experience in designing recruiting programs and strategies.
- Experience recruiting senior level talent.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system.
- International, retained search, and campus experiences, a plus.
- Deep knowledge of the San Francisco technology recruiting market.
- Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
- Delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer satisfaction approach.
- A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
- A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, as well as a manager, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
PAY RATE: $56.00/HOUR
- Oversee the recruiting duties that corresponds to key business priorities, forecasts, objectives, and hiring targets.
- Build partnerships with local leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
- Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy MasterCard's hiring needs in this technology-oriented business unit.
- Ensure accurate records and reporting concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Responsibility for managing an effective external employment agency program.
- Direct the design and implementation of employment advertising to include Diversity.
- In conjunction with the Global recruiting strategy, develop innovative recruiting strategies to attract talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses.
- Working with Senior Human Resources Business Partners on strategic initiatives. Will keep HRBPs apprised of critical operational issues.
- Focusing on time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and applicant tracking.
- Being a known problem solver, solutions oriented, driven.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Layne.Fisher@randstadusa.com
Click to apply.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.