Pricing and Contracts Analyst
Do you have 2+ years of experience developing proposals using company's pricing tools and pricing methologies?
Our client, a fast growing Tech company, is seeking an experienced Proposals and Contracts Analyst/Developer for a 6 months contract in the NYC Market!
The Proposals & Contracts Developer is an expert in the pricing methodology behind the company products and services, and interface with numerous departments as well as with our customers to share that pricing expertise.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 34 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Oversee the collection of assumptions and parameters required for detailed pricing of software and services.
- Develop proposals using the company's pricing tool and/or pricing methodology as required.
- Conduct and/or participate in pricing meetings with customers.
- Facilitate required approvals by appropriate management for pricing adjustments.
- Develop and maintain customer specific guidelines for unique customer pricing.
- Facilitate regular updates and maintenance to the pricing tool and contractual templates as required.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and projects as required.
- Suggest customers in offering of various products.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience or equivalent relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Contract management experience within CROs or other application software providers
- Bachelors Degree in the Life Sciences, Business, Finance or Computer Science
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.