job summary: Accounts Receivable Manager
The Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner.
location: Cypress, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 36 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Receive and analyze payments from up to 300 entities.
- Compare payments with batched reports, sales receipts, cash reporting and POS data.
- Enter, batch and code payments to include high volume of credit card and electronic payments.
- Post and reconcile payments; post cash, allocate cash to correct accounts.
- Conduct heavy account reconciliations and resolve discrepancies to include disbursement accounts.
- Post and adjust journal entries; reconcile the GL.
- Review for discrepancies, account for any variances to include overage, shortage, write offs, and charge backs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 5-8 years of accounts receivable, cash management and bank reconciliation experience.
- Advanced Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables).
- Experience with Oracle is required.
$30-$36 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-236-7258.
skills: Oracle, General Ledger, Cash Applications, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.