Business intelligence and data analytics company seeks senior Staff Accountant to join their growing accounting org. Well-known company, great culture and location and office space, we've worked with them for a long time, and they commonly promote from within!
location: Bellevue, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Growth opportunity, with increasing responsibilities over time
- General and revenue accounting responsibilities, including journal entries, inter-company transactions, account reconciliations and accruals
- Assist in month-end close processes, revenue recognition & billings, and shipping & inventory control processes
- Responsible for preparing & filing state and local business and sales tax returns, plus processing purchase orders
- Other responsibilities such as participation in audits and special projects
Great opportunity that's likely to progress quickly, so click to apply today!
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and general ledger
- Proficiency with PC and Microsoft Word and Excel (including Pivot Tables and Vlookups)
- Preferred experience
- Public accounting
- Great Plains Dynamics
skills: Excel, General Ledger, Word, GAAP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.