Sr. Analyst / Paralegal
Sr. Analyst / Paralegal for Major Entertainment Studio
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 34 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Responsibilities of Sr. Analyst/ Paralegal:
- Read, analyze and summarize financial terms of legal agreements
- Research legal or contract questions and aid with transfer of company participations
Sr. Analyst/ Paralegal Qualifications:
- Prior paralegal experience
- Prior entertainment experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
Click to Apply
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.