Global Payroll Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity as a Global Payroll Specialist at a company with amazing opportunity for professional and personal growth? The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of payroll process, excellent attention to detail and strong collaboration skills.
Global Payroll Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process international payroll for 150 employees worldwide
- Manage reporting from ADP and streamline the payroll providers process
- Build relationships and maintain communication with 3rd party providers, HR, Finance and accounting departments
location: San Mateo, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
Global Payroll Specialist Qualifications:
- International payroll experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years payroll experience
- ADP experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply now for more information!
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.