Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Contract Recruiter for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
The Contract Recruiter will recruit candidates for assigned positions in accordance with company guidelines and governmental regulations.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform the following recruiting duties:
- developing recruiting strategies with the hiring manager to include a comprehensive recruiting and sourcing plan; conducting comprehensive interviews; completing background screenings and references; developing salary recommendation/offer packages and salary negotiation; Accountable for performing these responsibilities for exempt and non-exempt positions
- Effectively coordinate recruiting, resume distribution and applicant tracking through online system. Train hiring managers on online system and process.
- Proactively source candidates through networks, social media, retained and fee-based search firms, job fairs, college recruiting, local social events and other creative outlets. Maintain local and national networks to source candidates and assure necessary applicant flow and service level agreements (SLA's) are met.
- Work with managers to develop effective interview questions to include competency-based questions and metrics.
- Develop and implement procedures and guidelines for recruiting, selecting and hiring employees and collaborating with HR Generalist and Business Partners to ensure processes and procedures are efficient and cost effective.
- Develop, design, and evaluate recruiting materials, working with HRBP's, Marketing, and outside vendors/consultants.
- Ensure compliance with affirmative action and equal employment opportunity obligations.
- Assure appropriate orientation of newly hired personnel.
- Bachelor's degree HR or business related field
- Over three years recruiting experience
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office applications (specifically, excel, power point)
- Immigration laws and processing
- Employment law and some miscellaneous HR laws
- Recruiting techniques, including but not limited to proactive social media sourcing i.e. LinkedIn etc.
- Interviewing techniques with ability to summarize strengths and weaknesses of candidates for hiring managers.
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong understanding of compensation plans and ability to negotiate with candidates.
- Ability to keep up to date on talent market trends and provide recommendations.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.