Financial Planning Analyst
Excellent opportunity for a seasoned Workforce Forecasting and Financial Planning Analyst to join a growing Resource Optimization Center (ROC) which supports the Global Customer Solutions organization. The role of the Workforce Forecasting and Capacity Planning Analyst is to create and maintain a detailed staffing plan to maximize efficiency and achieve service level goals, while meeting the financial budget across a multi-site call center environment. This position is responsible maintaining long-term volume forecasts and staffing plans which leverage both WFM software and excel forecasting models with integrated financials. The ideal candidate will apply advanced forecasting techniques including regression analysis and the use of correlation coefficients to model variable business scenarios, drive forecast accuracy, improve staffing efficiency and provide forward-looking guidance to financial performance. This position is instrumental in driving both operational efficiency and customer experience in the Global Customer Solutions organization.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 9 to noon,8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Create and maintain short-term and long-term forecast models for MetLife's internal and external Contact Center staffing needs.
- Prepare comprehensive analytical & statistical reports on workforce trends
- Create analysis that bridges forecast analysis with financial analysis.
- Collaborates with Financial and Operational teams to align Contact Center requirements with budget.
- Articulate reasons for forecast variance and drive recommendations for change to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Identify and develop relationships with support organizations to determine drivers and build processes to ensure proper communication and input into models.
- Forecast workforce requirements for new programs to determine costs and evaluate feasibility. Includes determining the impact to staffing, call handle time and training requirements.
- Leverages industry best practices to accurately define problems, generate alternatives and implement solutions that permanently resolve scheduling and forecasting problems by addressing their root cause
- Creates and manipulates spreadsheets with advanced formula application - advanced Excel
- Work closely with Real-time and scheduling teams to ensure proper hand off and feedback loop in place.
- Provide SME knowledge regarding forecasting and scheduling topics.
Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environments.
- 8-10 years of WFM related experience with 5 years previous forecasting experience.
- Experience in advanced trend analysis and expert knowledge leveraging advanced statistical techniques to provide recommendations and actions which drive key business decisions,
- Strong knowledge of NICE IEX and advanced Microsoft Excel and Access
- High level of comfort communicating with executive leadership.
- In-depth understanding of vendor lock models, variable staffing requirements and cost-benefit analysis in various traffic sharing scenarios
- Proven experience integrating workforce models with integrated financials
- Experience integrating traditional call center forecast models with data from external sources including technology performance (IVRs, application performance, collision calendars, etc)
- Ability to analyze data and develop action plans to address identified needs.
- Experience developing and implementing staffing plans in a multi-site, multi-skill contact center environment.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to work effectively as a leader in a group of peers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- 4-year college degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.