Our client is looking for a Interim Staff Accountant who will ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- General ledger and account reconciliations, month-end closing.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information daily.
- Records all vendor invoices, reviews all vendor statements for discrepancies, and ensures all vendor contracts and payment information are accurate and up to date.
- Maintains schedules and reconciles balance sheet accounts.
- Assists with monthly client invoicing, recording of cash receipts, and updates AR Aging daily.
- Works with team to successfully complete external audits by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Assist Controller with ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional appearance and telephone manners
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency with financial reporting software.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Account Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.