HR & Payroll Assistant
Randstad Professionals is currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant for a long term opportunity in Red Lion, PA.
location: Red Lion, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 2 Years
- Processing payroll for facility
- Reconciliation of payroll accounts
- Work as point of contact for internal employees regarding payroll and benefits matters
- Two years experience in a position where payroll was a core responsibility
- Strong systems skills (Oracle; PeopleSoft; PeopleNet)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, as this role is supporting payroll, benefits and HR functions
Pay is based on qualifications and experience.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
skills: Human Resources, Manual Payroll System, Benefit Administration, Payroll Processing, Payroll - 1 - 50, Payroll - 50 - 500
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.