Large International Insurance Company is seeking a Claims Payment Specialist
for their Purchase, NY
This is a full time permanent position that includes a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: Purchase, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9-5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
- Maintain electronic Claim Payment Inquiries Inbox
- Address daily payment exceptions report and assist with data entry of SAP Business Partner changes/updates
- Handle voids and claim refund transactions. Ensure voids/stop payments are handled in a timely manner to avoid duplicate payments. Enter and allocate cash receipts for claim refund transactions.
- Review daily system reports to ensure data matches up with bank files
- Provide customer service support
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Expert Level Excel Skills Required (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.)
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures, internal and external reporting and variance analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
skills: Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.