Randstad Professionals is currently seeking an Operations Controller for a role with our client located in Eastern Lancaster County - easily accessible from Lancaster, Reading West Chester and KOP areas.
Cost accounting and SAP required.
location: New Holland, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversee all financial, accounting and cost control functions for international manufacturer
- Managing the budget and forecasting process
- Develop internal controls and oversee functions related to inventory including cycle counts and inventory reserves
- Develop financial models and reports for upper management
- Perform production cost analysis and provide recommendations for new and existing products and processes
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum three years' experience in an upper level accounting role within a manufacturing environment (Senior Accountant; Controller; etc.)
- Advanced MS Excel skills (tests to be administered)
- Strong ERP skills (SAP; MS Dynamics; Oracle)
Qualified candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
skills: SAP, Excel, Excel Macros, Cost Accounting, Inventory, Internal Controls, Inventory Physical, Inventory - Physical, Excel Pivot Tables, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.