A growing client in the John Wayne Airport area is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their team!
They have been in business for over 25 years and are in growth mode currently.
This client is looking for an Bookkeeper ASAP so be sure to apply now!
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment and reception area
- Facilities day-to-day operations
- Manages and supervises the Office Administration Division
- Up to 100 AP invoices weekly (matching, batching, coding)
- Roughly 50 AR invoices weekly
- Manage vendor communication
- Record and verify check and credit card information
- Daily bank deposits
- 3 years of experience
- QuickBooks experience is a must!
- Strong leadership skills
If you are a self-starting and high-energy individual looking for a long term role within an Bookkeeper capacity then apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.