Sr. Billing Coordinator
A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations.
Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Sr. Billing Coordinator to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for finance operations such as customer and vendor contract administration; customer and vendor pricing, rebates, customer billing; processing vendor invoices; developing and negotiating customer and group purchasing contracts.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Research unmatched customer shipment transactions in order to identify appropriate PO# and/or cost center allocation detail in order for transaction to be invoiced to customer
- Research exception lines
- Identify and root cause customer specific behaviors
- Develop solution(s) to fix issue(s)
- Participate in daily/weekly billing team meetings to review metrics, open issues etc
- Maintain team atmosphere conductive to a productive and positive work environment while achieving job responsibilities and goals
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial processes, systems, controls and work streams
- Demonstrates experience working collaboratively in a finance environment coupled with strong internal controls
- Possesses understanding of service level goals and objectives when providing customer support
- Demonstrates ability to respond to non-standard requests from vendors and customers
- Possesses strong organizational skills and prioritizes getting the right things done
- BS/BA Finance, Accounting or Logistics or a related field preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate excel experience
- Create formulas
- Access experience is a plus
- Able to work a 8 hour shift between 7am-6pm
- Office experience (business acumen)
- Must be willing to learn cross functions across the team
- Ability to analyze data
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who We Are - Randstad USA
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Excel, Excel Macros, Excel Pivot Tables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.