Do you like work life balance? Do you like fast paced work environments? If so we are looking for you. We are hiring a Accounts Payable Clerk to join the team for a stable manufacturing company in Union City, CA.
As a Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for compiling amounts owed by the organization to suppliers and vendors, including gathering purchase orders, charge slips and sales orders. You will also be responsible for invoicing to customers on a daily basis and maintaining all payments in a timely manner.
location: Union City, California
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Process vendor bills and ensure accurate matching to purchase orders and post to Accounts Payable (A/P). Print A/P journal and sub-ledger daily.
- Provide accurate invoicing of drop shipments to customer. Invoice customers on a daily basis.
- Review A/P journal prior to check run to verify no data errors have been made.
- Process vendor bills, customer invoices, deposits and payments in NetSuite.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Prepare and process vendor payments on a weekly basis.
- Process manual checks. Print A/P journal and check register for manual check run.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Reconcile customer and vendor statements to company records.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Netsuite ERP software preferred not required
Click to apply.
skills: Netsuite, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.