Are you an ambitious professional who wants to work with an energetic, relationship-oriented, forward-thinking public accounting firm that provides the best atmosphere possible for their people to create, perform, and grow? If so, you'll want to consider this opportunity.
My client is looking for a talented Senior Auditor.
The ideal candidate must be meticulous and analytical, with deep knowledge of auditing practices as well as expertise in risk management and compliance. They look for people with the potential to achieve partner status, people with the capability of reasoning and understanding, who get personal satisfaction from helping others, and who have new ideas to bring the profession.
COMPANY & CULTURE
Well-known public accounting firm with a management philosophy that focuses on the relationship between staff, management, and their clients. They offer the personal, one-on-one touch of a local firm backed by a world of support and resources from their global network of accounting and CPA firms. They love to have fun and routinely have parties and events to celebrate their successes. They participate in fun outings such as mini golf, bowling, go-kart racing, softball, and more!
They also take an annual company trip to places like: Laughlin, Disney Land, Rio Rico, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and others.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU!
Your professional goals matter and they provide their employees with access to all the resources traditionally reserved for larger firms in a conveniently located, spacious work environment equipped with the latest technology.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Competitive bonus potential
- Great work-life balance
- No Travel!
- 401k, Medical, Holiday/PTO PLAN
- Diverse client mix
- Experience working with clients in multiple industries
- Continuing education and professional development reimbursement
- Cutting edge training
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Overseeing and directing compliant and accurate auditing process
- Ensuring efficiency of internal controls
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits
- Plan and oversee the auditing process
- Allocate responsibilities to staff auditors
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency
- Coordinate periodical audits
- Proven experience as an auditor (3-5 years of experience)
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master's degree and professional certification are pluses
Email your resume to Ray Gant at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call me at 602.977.1114 to find out more!
skills: Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.