Operations Specialist 3
An excellent opportunity to provide technical and analytical support in an industry leading FX support function for within an Operations department.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
Analyze and resolve a wide variety of FX operations problems in a varied and challenging role. Enhancing operational processes in a constant effort to improve client service and efficiency Responsibilities Settlement of GFX Trades in Global Market FX areas supporting the Corporate and Institutional client base. Understanding of escalation protocols and robust control practices, in line with Operational procedures Regular dialogue with business partners, external clients and various trading desks. Completion of daily controls, and Operational tasks alongside the Team Manager (AVP). Requirements Strong background in dealing with internal /external clients Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task under pressure Strong communication & negotiation skills and the ability to build relationships across all levels of seniority Ability to learn and develop in a fast paced, high volume environment Logical approach to problem solving and a hunger for process improvement Analytical skills including data reconciliation and interpretation Excellent attention to detail and accuracy Good level of competence in Excel and Outlook Strong background in dealing with internal /external clients.
- Self-starter, takes initiative.
- Strong aptitude for attention to detail.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines throughout the day.
- Time management/organization skills: The department has peak periods where volumes are high - during these periods it is imperative that all individuals are able to manage their workload effectively and prioritize as necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on customer service.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret large amounts of information and its impact in operational areas
- Teamwork: The department has to work efficiently as a team to function. It is essential that each individual member shares information with the rest of the team and can communicate and maintain strong working relationships.
- Technical Skills: Microsoft Suite
If interested, please apply and a Randstad recruiter will reach out to discuss your qualifications!
skills: Excel, Foreign Currency Exchange
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.