job summary: Collections Coordinator
Well established manufacturing client seeks an experienced Collections professional for a contract to hire opportunity. Collections Coordinator will handle high volume outbound communication with national clients on a daily basis. Collection experience should include 3+ years of B2B and impeccable communication skills
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Own client portfolio from beginning to end
- Support the collection team to resolve aged balances
- Manage high volume B2B AR portfolio
- Reviewing and approve the customer credit analysis.
- Directly work with the third party agencies on delinquent account balances
- Serve as the company liaison with collection agencies on past due accounts
- Support key performance targets for collections.
- Ability to reconcile customer accounts to resolve issues delaying payments.
- 3+ years or AR/Collections experience
- Minimum education of an Associates Arts degree preferred
- Knowledge of large ERP systems and intermediate Excel
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
skills: Collection Bureau, Commercial Credit Trained
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.