Seeking a HR Coordinator!
Are you looking to gain HR experience? Are you a strong communicator? Are you a analytical individual?
If so, we would love for you to join our team as a HR Coordinator .
APPLY today because openings are limited!
HR Coordinator pay: $15.80, an hour
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 1 Years
HR Coordinator Duties
- Efficiently and effectively handle incoming Human Resources calls and e-mails with high quality and professionalism, while achieving performance standards
- Make decisions and resolve guest concerns in a courteous, helpful manner
- Demonstrate excellent guest service skills, strong work ethic, critical thinking and integrity
- Learn and utilize new technology with the ability to solve problems using all available resources and knowledge
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Demonstrate active listening and accurate documentation of the guest issues in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, negotiation and decision making skills
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong work ethic, flexible, able to manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced Service Center environment
-Strong PC skills - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in working in web based applications
DESIRED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Experience in working in Human Resources
- Experience in working with WorkDay
If you are looking to work for a top Fortune 500 Company, please apply to the HR Coordinator position! Email qualified resumes to Rebekah.Dake@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.