Client is in search of a CFO-level professional to join their Florida Divisional headquarters in Broward County. This will be the top position for this division reporting to their executive team and responsible for a current department of 20+ finance and accounting staff. This is an opportunity to join a national services firm growing through acquisition across the US.
location: Ft Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting, processes, and controls.
- Implementation of recent revenue/lease pronouncements.
- Assess business unit performance (financial and non-financial).
- Creating/improving financial models that generate pricing, financial and operational forecasts and business cases.
- Conduct benchmarking and trend analysis to improve revenue and expenses.
- Develop best-in-class procedures
- Work individually and with third parties to optimize and report on: collections, cash flow, margins, billing, accounting systems, overtime, labor utilization, fleet usage, and service line/project profitability; complete remaining acquisition
Key Experience/Education required:
- Strong FP&A background
- $200M+ division or company
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. MBA and/or CPA license preferred.
- Familiarity with multiple ERP systems.
skills: Analysis - Sales
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.