A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations.
Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Procurement Analyst to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Procurement Analyst Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principals, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Assist management team on department and sourcing initiatives
- Contributing to reaching department savings goals
- Accountable for all assigned contracts
- Manage low dollar/low risk agreements
- Entering and completing all contracts in contract management tool
- Utilize Ariba Platform to receive and manage Indirect Procurement requests
- 2 year BusinessDegree or comparable experience
- Experience with working in sourcing and procurement function
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and detailed oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with personnel at all levels
- Experience in purchasing and contact in procurement tool . ex: Ariba Platform
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Who We Are - Randstad USA
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.