Quality Assurance Analyst
Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the St. Louis area.
The group reviews, researches, and analyzes specific metrics surrounding sales and referral activities as they relate to potential sales and service quality violations within Regional Banking which can surface from a number of sources.
As a member of the this team, the team member in this position will conduct moderate to complex reviews including data analytics and trending of sales quality findings, packaging succinct case files and effectively communicating findings to appropriate contacts or partners when necessary. This individual must be able to clearly communicate overall processes and provide feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified material deficiencies or issues including identified inconsistencies. Additionally, this individual may be asked to extract inquires to log them and prepare them for case work.
- 4+ years' experience in one or more of the following: quality assurance; operations; loan documentation; loan servicing; or underwriting.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Strong comprehension and knowledge of MS Office Access, Excel and Word
- 2+ years of recent working knowledge of Regional Banking policies, products/services and retail incentive compensation plans
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers in a highly professional manner, while striving for service excellence
- Experience with and proficiency in SVP, SVT, STS, Hogan
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on business writing and summarization
- Recent experience dealing with complex problems including documentation of dispositions and resolutions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work on multiple projects within a team environment
- Availability to work evening and weekend hours as required
- Ability to listen, elicit information efficiently, comprehend and resolve complex customer issues
- Fair, consistent, and detail-oriented
- Interest in learning and embracing new technologies
- 2+ years of recent Regional Banking management experience
- Retail store experience preferred
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills
- Process improvement experience
- Proven advanced problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Sales Quality, Sales Integrity and Code of Ethics standards
- Recent experience in leading moderate to complex project/initiatives
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $26.04 - 29.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
This position requires a self-starter with the ability to independently analyze data and information and lead moderate to complex project/initiatives. This team member may also provide work direction and training to lower level analysts on quality assurance, sales quality protocols, operations and procedures. Additionally, this position may consult with Senior Quality Assurance Analysts on data findings to identify risks, consult with management and partners on matters relative to policy/procedures, offer expertise from a sales quality lens, and effectively communicate to key partners including but not limited to: Corporate Investigations, HR and Regional Banking Management. This individual must be extremely organized and ensure adherence to proper bank procedures are being followed when processing case files.
Click to Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.