Randstad Professionals is looking for a qualified Technical Administrator
It is the responsibility of the I.T. Technical Administrator II position to perform advanced problem determination and resolution and records all trouble situations reported to I.T., provide basic training to Staff, CSRs and users, and provide first level support on all platforms including, but not limited to PCs, Telephony, Enterprise Networks, Windows, Linux and on all applications including, but not limited to, Opera, Konami, Micros, Time and Attendance. Experience with the Hospitality industry and various related systems is a must for all candidates.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum of 5 years in computer support with Hospitality/Hotel experience
- College training equivalent to Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical training/certification required.
- Background experience in technical computer support environment preferred.
- Minimum age requirement is 21
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 0 Years
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Support, monitor, and maintain all desk top computers, servers, tablets, etc.
- Respond to assigned calls and ensure that all client/user support calls and service requests are handled or escalated in a timely manner.
- Assisting users with desktop, server, point of sale, business management programs, network or software troubleshooting, updating required software, firmware or applications, as assigned.
- Answering or escalating customer questions, instructing customers in the operations and maintenance of systems/equipment
- Updating tickets and assignments according to established procedures
- Responsible for issue resolution, software application errors, printer issues, shared resource access, running and terminating infrastructure cabling, hardware/software configuring and installations, performing maintenance related to any needed hardware and software, performing basic network and desktop installations, providing on-site field support to customers for repairs or upgrades, and other duties as assigned
- Maintain the latest procedures and documentation for all platforms.
- Perform tasks at the direction of department management.
- Monitor system performance and report issues as necessary.
- Assist department management with department-driven or property-driven projects.
- Maintain property technical asset inventory.
- Keep up with current trends and technologies in the industry findings, escalating complex problems to the appropriate I.T. staff or service vendors and communicating final resolution to clients and users.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of computer system installation, troubleshooting, problem determination, and operations techniques.
- Knowledge of Policy and Procedure methodologies.
- Knowledge of computer system installation, troubleshooting, problem determination, and restoration techniques.
- Knowledge of networking technologies, electronic hardware and software, real-time systems, and mission-critical systems.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be well organized and detail oriented and be able to perform many tasks at one time.
- Available to work in a 24 hour, 7 day a week environment.
- Must be able to be on-call for up to 2 weeks at a time
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and stand for extended lengths of time
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.