Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in Charlotte, NC.
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance/operational/executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership/diversity/recognition/Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Works with functional management to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with strategy/policies and business line objectives.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $40.04 - 45.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- 6+ years in one or more of the following: project management, implementation or strategic planning.
Click To Apply
skills: Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.